I started with a cut of Neena Solar White, some nearly dry wet wipes, and three colors of Dylusions in the cool range.
I had two "''tover' butterflies from a previous challenge so I found a sticker that fit the use of butterflies and attached the two with tape on their bodies only, leaving the wings free.
Products used i the making of the card were:
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil “Argyle” (THS048)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “detailed Butterflies” (661182)
- Inks: Dylusions Paits “Laidback Lilac”, “London Blue” and “Periwinkle Blue”; Distress Oxide “Black Soot”
- Papers: Neena Solar white; ParkLane Paperie A2 notecards “White”; scraps of gold metallic card and purple shimmer paper
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “metallic Stickers - Quotations” (TH93559)
- Adhesives: iCreate “easy Tear Tape”; Xyron 250 sticker maker