- Stamps: Altenew “Layered Laurel” (ALT1877) and “Bud A Flower - Anemone” (ALT1832)
- Dies: Altenew “Build A Flower - Anemone” (ALT1833)
- Inks: ALtenew Crisp Dye Inks “Parrot”, “Moss”, “Olive”, “Bamboo”, “Grapevine”, “Frosty Pink”, “Coral Berry” and “Pure Graphite”
- Papers: Graphic45 Regular Tag Album “Ivory” (4501221); Neena Solar White
- Embellishments: sparkly “parrot” ribbon
- Media: Liquitex Acrylic Gesso “white”
- Adhesives: Tombo Permanent Adhesive
Altenew has posted a color/photo inspiration for November:
I started with a background of leaves using the Altenew Layered Laurel stamp set and four green shades of Altenew Crisp Dye Inks on an ivory tag previously coated with white gesso:
I stamped a layered anemone on Neena Solar White using three colors of red Crisp Dye Inks, "Pure Graphite" and a touch of "Parrot". I die cut with the coordinating die, fussy cut to remove excess white borders and attached it to the tag:
Using a blending pad, I edged the card with "Moss" and stamped a sentiment in Pure Graphite. A sparkly "parrot" ribbon completed my tag.
Products used in the making of tis tag were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017
for my entry in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Challenge, August 14, 2019 "Let’s Do It Again"
Online Card Classes