- Stamps: Altenew “Crystal Frames” (ALT3374) and “Build-A-Flower - Anemone” (ALT1832)
- Dies: Altenew “Crystal Frames” (ALT3375) and “Build-A-Flower - Anemone” (ALT1833)
- Stencils: StencilGirl “Stencil Club July” by Sjodin (SC-07-2019)
- Inks: Altenew Dye Ink “Autumn Blaze”, “Orange Cream”, “Velvet”, “Rubellite”, “Razzleberry”, and “Pinkalicious”; Artist Artist Markers “Autumn Blaze” (Y608), “Velvet” (R217), “Frayed Leaf” (G702); GInaK “Amalgam”
- Papers: Prima/ Frank Garcia “Artisan Adhesive Tag” (994563); Neena Solar White; Altenew “Dotted Washi Tape” (ALT2178)
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue
Simon Says Stamp Monday wants us to make something OTHER than a card for their July 22, 2019 challenge. I decided to go with a tag. And I decided to kill two challenge birds with one stone by using the color palette for the Altenew July 2019 Challenge:
I covered a Prima Artisan Adhesive Tag with some Altenew ""Dottd Washi" tape and the, using the large stencil by Sjodin from the July 2019 Stencil Club, I blended in three altenew colors based on the palette above:
Next, I used two different Altenew stamp/die sets and stamped images with GinaK "Amalgam" ink on Neena Solar White. I colored them with Altenew Inks in reds and oranges and Altenew Artist Markers in coordinating shades and die cut the images, fussy cutting to remove any white borders I adhered them to the tag and added a dyed length of seam tape that matched the orange tones to complete my tag:
Products used in the making of the tag were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017
for my entry in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Challenge, August 14, 2019 "Let’s Do It Again"
Online Card Classes