I have to admit there are a LOT of things that could be considered "new" to me as they just arrived in December and I have yet to put them away in a place where they can be easily found. SO I searched that box and came up with two new things: Some Strathmore watercolor pre-folded watercolor card blanks and a cover plate die from Neat & Tangled.
I started with the card blank, using a blending tool and Distress Oxide Inks to creat an ombre look (Sorry --- I have trouble making my camera focus where there are no sharp lines or images to focus on so this is a little - well, maybe a lot - blurry...)
- Stamps: Hero Arts My Monthly hero set for July 2016
- Dies: Hero Arts My Monthly hero set for July 2016 and Neat & Tangled "Falling Circless Cover Plate" (NAT322)
- Inks: Distress Oxides "Peeled Paint", "Cracked Pistachio" and Wild Honey"; Archival "Paradise Teal" and "Library Green"
- Papers: Strathmore Watercolor Cards (105-23); scraps of copper, blue and white card stock
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for December 27: Anything Goes