I've been doing a lot of monochromatic pieces lately but not by plan... they just came out that way This time, I planned a monochromatic card, featuring shades of green...
I stamped all the solid images of leaves from the WPlus9 stamp/die set in Altenew Crisp Dye Ink "Bamboo" on Neena Solar white card. I trimmed the card to fit an earthy grey-green card base and sacrificed another grey-green card base to create a sentiment banner. I stamped the words "For You" in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then positioned the outline stamps from the same stamp set so that the banner would spotlight the leaves it overlapped (the MISTI really came in handy for this) and stamped with Altenew Crisp Dye Ink "Moss". I then attached the banner to the card.
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: W Plus 9 “Autumn Leaves” set (WPLUS251); Rubber Soul “For You”
- Inks: Altenew “Bamboo” and “Moss”; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Stampendous “Deep Layering Clear” (EG-020)
- Papers: Die Cut With A View Card Stack “Earth”; Neena Solar White; scrap of grey-green card
- Adhesives: Duck Easy Stick Double Stick Adhesive
I'm also entering this in the Challenge for the W Plus 9 Stamptember Exclusive stamp set.