Now I'm not a great maker of masculine cards but I decided to make one that focused on my husband's "hobby" - music. He has an extensive library of CDs for a range of music genres, and his music system is top of the line. So...
Using a cardboard backing form a notepad, black inks, a baseboard character and some clipping stickers, I set about making a car panel that featured various aspects of recorded music:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Honey Bee “Good Mix”
- Inks: archival “Black Soot”; Distress Oxide “Black Soot”
- Papers: cardboard back of used notepad; PaperGarden “Cropppy Block” “black”; white gloss A2 card base
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Clippings Sticker Book” (TH94630) and “Baseboards” (TH93796)
- Glues: GInaK “Connect” glue; ScorTape 1/8”; jeje produkt foam tape