- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Geometric Pattern Border" (SSS201946); Idea-ology cling foam "Block Lower" (TH93578); Avery Elle "Sentimental Too" (ST-17-16)
- Inks: Distress Osixe "Tumbled Glass",, Fina K "Amalgam"; Versamark: OHTO pen "black"
- Embossing Powders: Inkon3 "Gold Rush"
- Papers: Hero Hues folded cards "Sea Mixed" (PS571); Neena Solar White
- Adhesives: iCraft "Easy Tear Tape"
The design team at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday has issued a challenge for June 5, 2019: "Masculine". The design team for Sion Says Stamp Monday, on June 3, 2019, issued a challenge to make something for a wedding or anniversary. Since my husband and I have an anniversary going up new the end to the month, and since I always try to create a card for him for that event, I decided to use these two challenge prompts in the creation of the following clean-and-simple one-layer card:
Products used in the creation of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017