I started by making my background. I wet a piece of Neena Solar White card and, using a wide brush, applied color from ZIG Clear Color markers. I then overstamped, using Distress Oxide Inks, creating an aquatic landscape:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit for July 2019
- Dies: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit for July 2019
- Inks: ZIG Clear Color Markers "Marine Green" (400) and "Blue" (030); Distrss Oxides "Chipped Sapphire", "Cracked Pistachio", "Pine Needles", "Walnut Stain" and "Black Soot"; Sanford Uniball gel pens in "gold" and "white"; GinaK "Amalgam"
- Papers: Neena Solar White; blue square card base (cut to A2 size); scrap of brown cardstock
- Adhesives: iCraft "Easy Tear Tape'; EK Tools 3D foam dots
Also entered in the Simon Says Stamp Instagram Challenge for July 2019: Watercolor #SSSIGChallenge