Next step was to get girlie!
I created background using the embossing folder from a freebie stamp/embossing folder set on pale yellow card, highlighting the raised areas by applying Fossilized Amber ink pad direct to paper. I also applied the ink pad to a length of polyester lace. I attached the lace, trimmed the embossed card to fit, and covered the "seam" with a length of box-pleated grosgrain ribbon in ivory:
- Stamp and Embossing Folder: Theresa TIbbetts "Antique Elegance" (freebie from a UK craft magazine - GU7 1HZ)
- Inks: Distress Ink "Fossilized Amber"; Archival "Jet Black"; Versamark
- Embossing Powder: Ancient Gold "Enchanted Gold"
- Embellishments: Decorative Trims "2" lace in ivory (604157); Box-pleated Grosgrain Ribbon in ivory (810); Scalloped Edge Grosgrain Ribbon in ivory (810); Making Memories "Tie the Knot" gems and pearls (36 849)
- Papers: The Paper Company Value Pack ivory; Scrap pale yellow and medium yellow card
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; EK Tools 3D foam dots