I have always been a fan of Eleanor Roosevelt, even more as I have learned about her life and times. And I have as stamp with a quote from her: "You gain strength courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do....."
The stamp I have uses a wonky font and lots of boxes so I searched my stash for papers that match the style and found scraps of patterned paper and matching die cuts (manufacturer unknown) that more or less fit the bill (not sure Eleanor was a "pink" person). I paper pieced a background of the wonky patterns on the paper sheet:
- Stamps: Paula Best "You Gain Strength" (PB-3129K)
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Crayon "Picked Raspberry"
- Embossing powders: Top Boss "white"
- Papers: scraps of patterned paper, die cuts and green card stock; The Paper Studio Value Pack "white"
- Embellishments: Hot Off The Press "Finished in a Flash set "Wingerd Things"; Idea-ology "Small Talk" (TH93193) and "Word Keys" (TH92680); Kreinik Fine Braid #8 (002)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger "Collage Glue Stick"; EK Tools 3-D foam dots