While I was contemplating what I would use three of, it occurred to me that I had two other challenges in the wings which could contribute to this card:
- The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, February 11, 2019:" Typography" - "play with letters"
- The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, February 13, 2019: "Black, White + One Other Color"
For "Typography" I chose three different stamps with three fonts of the "Letter C", stamped in three different colors
For "Black, White + One Other Color", I chose black, white and red (three colors!)
For "Let Me Count the Ways", I chose three tags, each a different color!
I stamped the letters "C" on the three tags: Archival Back on a red tag, Versamark and white embossing powder on a black tag, and Versamark and red embossing power on a white tag.. I added some red metallic cord to each tag and a band of black grosgrain ribbon with faux white stitching to the red tag; I doodled a border in red on the white tag and on a white A2 notecard; and I adhered the three tags to the card face, overlapping and at different angles:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Idea-ology Cling Foam Stamp “block lower” (TH93578); Stampington & Company “The Letter C” (M-4713); Art Gone Wild! “Alpha Background” (H2-1941)
- Inks: versa mark; Archival “Jet Black”; Intense Pencils “Cherry” (0510)
- Embossing Powders: COmotion Clear Yops “Bright Hot Lip Red” (1613261); TopBoss “white”
- Papers: red, white and black tags (various unknown sources); ParkLabe Paperie A2 Notecard “white” (15919608)
- Embellishments: black grosgrain ribbon with white stitching; red Gibson Greetings/Clea Metallic Tinsel Cord
- Adhesives: GinaL “Connect” glue