The palttee an photo are shown here:
My first step was to stamp the "Spring Diasy" set in Archival "Jet Black" ink on scrap card and fussy cut each image to use as a mask.
I cut a clean piece of card to fit the front of a pre-folded white card and experimented with the masks until I found a layout I liked. I then used my MISTI (I'm really learning what a flexible tool this can be and how to use it) to position the stamps on the card and used Distress Inks in "Fossilized Amber", "Old Paper" and "Vintage Photo" for the flowers and "Shabby Shutters" and "Peeled Paint" for the leaves and stem.
I cut a window in the stamped card face, following the floral images at the bottom left and leaving a narrow frame around the top and right sides. I used this window to cut a piece of scrapbook paper much the same color as "Shabby Shutters" and attached this paper to the card front. I stamped a sentiment from another Altenew set on the green paper so that it would be centered in the "window". I used foam dots (someday, I WILL spring the big bucks for foam tape!) to layer the frame on the card base:
Products used were
- Stamps: Altenew r"Sping Daisy" and "Bejeweled" sets
- Inks: Distress Ink "Fossilized Amber", "Old Paper", "Vintage Photo", "Shabby Shutters" and "Peeled Paint"; Distress Markers "Old Paper", Vintage Photo", "Shabby Shutters", and Peeled Paint
- Papers: The Paper Studio "Value Pack"white; scraps of white card, maker unknown; K & Company Classic K 12 x 12 stack "McKenna"
- Embellishments: rhinestone stickers (maker unknown, possibly Making Memories)
- Adhesives: EK Tools 3-D Foam Dots; VIval Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"
- Special tools: Water Brush; MISTI stamp positioned