The set arrived Thursday, a day ahead of schedule and, after activating my sprays, I took them to my craft space and started in on a card.
I gessoed a pice of cardboard (the back of a notepad) and a chipboard scroll and let them sit for a while to dry. When dry, I added Texture Paste through a stencil to the cardboard piece, and waited again for it to dry. A few hours later, I was back, using three of the embossing powders and Versamark Ink to heat emboss the scroll, two of the sprays to color some white Prim flowers, and three of the sprays to tint the cardboard/background.
On the latter, I tried spraying and dripping, applying the inks with the spray tube, and applying the ink with a paint brush to get the look I wanted:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi “Circle Collage” (WVBG034)
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil “Stone” (THS086)
- Inks: Lindy’s Gang Flat Fabio Sprays “Bonjour Butter” and “South Shore Sand”; Lindy’s Gang Starburst Spray “Alpine Ice Rose”; Archival “Shadow Grey”; Distress Crayon “Picket Fence”; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Lindy’s Gang “Bonjour Butter”, “Starbright Gold Green” and “Angel Wings Mauve”
- Papers: Hot Off Te Press “Paper Flair” cards in ivory (HOTP 7402); Paper Reflections value pack “Yellow res”; Scraps of yellow print paper (Provo Craft “buttercream” in two patterns) and cardboard (backing for a notepad)
- Media: LIquitex Acrylic Gesso in white; Ranger Texture Paste
- Embellishments: Creative Embellishments chipboard scroll; Prima Flowers “PARISA - Aspen White” (55762); Karen Foster Designs Memory Plate “Jurney” (01036); Magic Mesh reposition able mesh in “brow”
- Adhesives: ScorTape; Distress Collage Medium