I had a scrap of white yardstick on which I had applied Victorian Velvet Distress Paint through the “Scribbles” stencil when I was making the February Tag of the month. I took that scrap and added more stenciling, “Hearts” in “Candied Apple” Distress Ink.
- Stamps: Stampington & Company “Medium Ruffled Heart” (P2099) and PSX “Helen Keller” sentiment (F-2843)
- Stencils: “Scribble” (THS 036), “Hearts (THS 016) and “Flourish” (THS 032)
- Inks: Distress Paint “Victorian Velvet”; Distress Inks “Candied Apple”, “Abandoned Coral”; Versamark
- Embossing Powder: Stampendous detail white
- Papers: Scrap white and Bazzill red, refolded white card base
- Embellishments: red sequins; scrap red ribbon and Hobby Lobby decorative lace trim
- Adhesives: Miracle Tape from Viva Las Vegas; E K Tools 3D foam dots; Glossy Accents