I started with a stenciled background using Distress Oxides Inks and a mini-layeinrg shifter stencil. I layered a die-cut line of "trick-or-'treaters" being harassed by a bat (and subsequently lost that bat die somewhere between my die0cutting machine station and my desk AAARG!)
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Mini Layering Stencil Set #36 (THMST036)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Trick or Treat” (662387)
- Inks” Distress Oxides “Carved Pumpkin” and “Twisted Citron”
- Papers: The Paper studio notecard “ivory” (225219): scraps of black card
- Adhesives Wendy Vecchi Perfect card adhesive (WVA62134)
I'm also entering this in the Sizzix Challenge "Share-a-Scare"