My take on this challenge was to use a circular card base, a mixed media die with lots of little circles and a layering stencil with yet more circles.
First, I modified a regular note card by tracing a circle on the card and cutting the folded card so it was a top-folding circular card. I then cut a similar circle from scrap blue card, ran it through my Xyron 500 Sticker Maker and then die cut it with the mixed media die. I spread Texture Paste through the layering stencil opposite the die-cut area. When adhered to the card base, the white of the card shows through the die-cut area while the texture paste area added addition dimension (although it's hard to tell from this photo):
- Dies: Thinlits "Mixed Media" (660220)
- Stencils: Layering Stencil "Bubble" (THS002)
- Inks: Distress Ink "Mermaid Lagoon"
- Other media: Ranger Texture Paste
- Papers: refolded note card (trimmed); scrap blue cardstock
- Embellishments: Spare Parts by Paper Studio "Bright Burlap Frayed Flowers" (880054); Idea-ology "Big Chat" sticker (TH 9912)
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 Sticker Maker; Multi Medium Matte