So I searched my stamps for something "fishy" that I haven't used in a while and set about creating a small note-card.
I stamped the image twice, once in Versamark on pale blue card (heat embossed in white) and once in Archival "Jet Black" on white card. I use Distress markers to color the fish on the white card (which I then fussy cut) and the waves on the blue card. I added some white pen and Glossy Accents to the bubbles on the blue card as well. I then trimmed the blue card and mounted it on a pre-folded dark blue card. I used Ranger Collage Glue Stick to attach the colored fish to the blue background:
- Stamps: Paper Parachute 1992-2000
- Inks: Versamark; Archival "Jet Black", Distress Markers "Squeezed Lemonade", "Mustard Seed", "Spiced Marmalade", "Ripe Persimmon"< "Tumbled Glass"; Sigma Uiball board "white"
- Embossing Powder: Top Boss "white"
- Papers: Die Cut With A Veiw Card Stack "Blues", scraps of pale blue and white card
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Glossy Accents; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"