- Stamps: Altenew “With Gratitude” (ALT1885
- Dies: Altenew “With Gratitude” (ALT1886)
- Inks: Altenew Crisp Dy Iks “Caramel Toffee”, “Paper Bag” and “Autumn Blaze”; Distress Ink: “Vintage Photo”
- Papers: Paper Studio card “white” (225359); Idea-ology Paper Stash “ French Industrial” (TH93052; scraps of brown, yellow and pale orange card
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick; RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape
The Frilly & Funky Blog Challenge for November 22, 2017 was "Give Thanks" and for this challenge, simply create a vintage or shabby chic project that expresses gratitude. I went straight for the phrase "gratitude" and used that as my sentiment...
Products used in the making of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017
for my entry in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Challenge, August 14, 2019 "Let’s Do It Again"
Online Card Classes