I work so hoard to NOT make my cards "feminine" or "masculine" or age-defined or..., because I never know when I'll need a card for something and I like to make more generic cards for that card stash. However, I think this Art Nouveau card might qualify as a little more girly than my usual, given the color and the shine and the flowers and...
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: SC Design: "Sincere Sentiments" and Jennifer Ellory "Art Nouveau" (both free cover stamps sets from Cardmaking & Papercarft Magazine issues)
- Inks: Versamark; Hero Arts My Monthly Hero "dark amethyst" mini-cube
- Embossing Powders: Top Boss "silver" (002161); Lindy's Gang "Polka Purple"
- Papers: Paper Studio "white" (225359); scrap of pale purple paper
- Tools: MISTI stamp positioner