- Create a Tag using Graphic 45 product
- Upload your project to their Facebook page using #G45Tag
- BONUS! Use any of their Staples - Tags and the entry will count as two entries
- Deadline: July 31st, 2017
- You can enter multiple times
I love G45 papers and have several sets of their tag albums so I decided to mix and match papers and cannibalize one of the tag albums to make a tag for this challenge.
I started with scraps of papers from two G45 Collections: 8 x8 Patterns & Solids for "Artisan Style" (4501112) and 12 x 12 Papercrqafting Set "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" (451501517 - the paper was "Counting Down). I blended Distress Oxide "Wild Honey" ink on the edges of the alphabet paper from "Artisan Style" and layered these scraps on a black tag from a "Regular Black Tag Album" (4500981):
Anyway the next few steps included:
- I cut a winged boot from the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" set ("Parlor Wall") and spritzed the wings on the boot with PSSST! Sheer Shimmer Spritz. (The spritz doesn't show up well in the photo below but if you look closely, you can see a few sparkles)
- I die-cut an oval from a scrap of shimmery gold paper using a Sizzix Thinlits "Stitched Oval" die (661188).
- I added brads (HOTP Citrus - 7257) to some Prima paper flowers (freebies from Scrapbook,com):
I then attached the boot to the oval using EK Tools 3D Foam Dots and attached the oval to the background. I added a strip of American Grafts glitter tape on the right border and attached the flowers to the bottom left. A length of dyed crinkle ribbon (freebie from Funky Junkie Boutique) was the final touch on my tag.
- Inks: distress Oxide "Wild Honey"
- Papers: G45 "Regular Black Tag Album" (4500981), 6x6 Patterns & solids "Artisan Style" (4501112), and 12x12 Papercrafting Set "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" (4501517); scrap of glittery gold paper
- Embellishments: American Crafts Glitter Tape; Prima paper flowers; HOTP "Citrus" brads; crinkle ribbon
- Adhesives: ScorTape; EK Tools 3D Foam Dots