I had this new stamp set from Mama Elephant that featured dumplings, Chinese-style --- one of my favorite foods! I went with food in a Chinese restaurant, a place many people end up when it comes to holiday meals on holiday evenings, when all other places are closed - seems appropriate for a Thanksgiving meal gone wrong at OUR house this year (although, sadly, there are no really good Chinese restaurants near us so we had to resort of frozen spring rolls!)!
- Stamps” Mama Elephant “DIm Sum Fun” ; Kodomo Inc. “Ai” (3919-019)
- Inks: Archival “Jet Black”; Distress Marker “Scattered Straw”; Versamark
- Embossing Powder: WOW! “Metallic Gold Regular” (WC04R)
- Papers: Die Cut with a View Textured Card Stack” Classics”; scrap of Nina Solar White card
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick