I went with stamps for this one, and while I have LOTS of floral stamps, only a few appealed to me today. One was a total flop and a second worked only after some well-chosen curse words and a waste of a whole sheet of water color paper!
I switched to some scrap white card stock, stamped my floral stamp with Archival Ink and colored it with Distress Markers and a water blending pen. I trimmed the piece of card and matted it with a scrap of lime green card stock. I then trimmed a scrap of purple card stock, added two ribbons in coordinating colors and then the floral panel, slightly off center. I matted three Big Chat stickers with lime green card and attached them to the purple card as well. The entire purple card base was then attached to a pre-folded white card.
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! "Still Life Stems", circa 2006
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; Distress Markers " Seedless Preserves", Dustry Concord", "Shaded Lilac", "Moswed Lawn", "Forest Moss", Twisted Citron", "Squeezed Lemonade"
- Papers: Scraps of white, lime and purple card; The Paper Studio Value Pack "white"
- Embellishments: Craft Essentials grosgrain ribbon "Pistachio"; Darice "Iris", Idea-ology "Big Chat" (TH93192)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"