- Stamps: Impression Obsession “Pond” by Yvonne Blair (F2156); Altenew “Bejeweled”
- Inks: Versamark; ALtenew Creips Dye Inks “Purple Wine”, “Cosmic Berries”, Volcano Lake”, “Lagoon”, “Emerald”, Limestone”, Silver Stone”, Industrial Diamond”, and "Pure Graphite”; Sanford Uniball pen “gold”; Wink of Stella “Silver” (102) and “Clear” (999)
- Embossing Powder: WOW! “Opaque British Summer Regular” (WK15R)
- Papers: ParkLane Paperie A2 notecard “white”; scraps of white and shimmery silver card
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue; iCreate “Easy Tear Tape”
I had a stamp that I hadn't used yet so I decided to stamp and heat emboss it and color it with Altenew "Crisp Dye Inks which matched the pinks and dark teal greens in the palette above. When I finished, it reminded me a little of something Art Deco so I added some silver shine to the water and mounted the image on a shimmery silver mat before attaching it to a white notecard:
Products used in the making of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017
for my entry in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Challenge, August 14, 2019 "Let’s Do It Again"
Online Card Classes