Unfortunately, I don't have those sprays yet so I used Distress Inks and Ink Oxides and a blending tool to create a background.
I applied Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and Old Paper Distress Oxide over a stencil with a blending tool. The original background showed where the stencil acted as a mask and the "Aged Mahogany" created a backdrop for the leaf.
I spritzed the card base to oxidize the "Old Paper", let it air dry and trimmed it to fit a square orange top-folding card base:
- Stamps” Neat & Tangled “Hello Fall”
- Stencils: Stencil Club October 2019 - Trish McKinney’s “Lacey Leaves”
- Inks: Distress Inks “Wild Honey”, “Ripe Persimmon”, “Gathered Twogs”, “Old Paper” and “Aged Mahogany”; Distress Oxides “Wild Honey” and “Old Paper”; Sanford Uniball gel pen “gold”; Versamark
- embossing Powders : GInaK “Fine Detail White”
- Papers: “Neena Solar white”; Die Cut With A View Card Pack “Harvest” (CP-005-00006)
- Adhesives: iCraft “Easy Tear Tape”
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Instagram Challenge for October 2019: Favorite technique #SSSIGChallenge