I went with two (plus a variant) of the three embossing methods mentioned: embossing folders and heat embossing (I am sure there are others but the card was getting overly busy as it was!).
First, embossing folders. I used an older Tim Holtz folder o a light grey-green card to create a dry-embossed background. To enhance the embossing, I used a small brayer and a darker shade of Distress Ink to highlight the raised portions of the pattern.
- Embossing Folders: Sizzix Tim Holtz “Retro Circles” (656650) and Alterations Shadow Press A2 Border Authentic Set “ Good Times” (659855)
- Stamps: Hero Arts daisies (no name or SKU number provided)
- Inks: Archival “Chrome Yellow”; Distress Ink “Bundled Sage”; Distress Markers “Peeled Paint”, “Fossilized Amber”, “Gathered Twigs”; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Creative Beginnings “Clear Regular” and Clear Tops “Bright Lemon Zest Yellow” (161325)
- Papers: scraps of grey green, olive green and white card stock; The Paper Studio Value Pacl “ivory”
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas “Miracle Tape”; Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Special Tools: Ranger small brayer; heat gun; and Big Shot