So say the design team at Frilly & Funkie on February 14, 2018.
I fell back on my favorite resist technique where I emboss a background image previously stamped in Versamark, blend Distress Inks over it, and then buff off the ink to reveal the embossed outlines.
For this card, I went further, spotlighting the background image by stamping it again on another piece of cardstcok in Archival ink, coloring With Distress Markers, fussy cutting it, and glueing it to the background.
A Quote Chip completed the card front:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Cosmos Background"
- Inks: Versamark; DIstress Inks "Spun Sugar", "Worn Lipstick" and "Picked Raspebrry"; Distress Markers "Spun Sugar", "Worn Lipstick", "Picked Raspebrry"," Milled Lavender", "Fired Brick", "Pine Needles" and "Wild Honey"
- Embossing Powder: Top Boss "white regular"
- Papers: scrap of white card; Write Stock "Winted Dawn" notecard (P80020)
- Embellishments: Idea-ology "Quote Chops" (TH93564)
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape; Simon Says Stamp Craft Tacky Glue