Since they are showcasing Simon Says Stamp products this month, it seems only logical that a Simon Says Stamp stamp set should feature in my project this week! So I pulled out my “Jumbo Stripes” set, selected three of the stripes and inked them on my MISTI with my DIY Distress ombre pad of “Barn Red”, “Abandoned Coral” and “Spiced Marmalade” Distress Inks. I had to do some touch-ups with Distress Markers of the same colors since the stripes were bigger than my MISTI, even when positioned at an angle! Oh well, this will be covered by the sentiment...
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp “Jumbo Stripes”; Penny Black “Dearest Wishes” (200-K)
- Inks: Distress Inks Custom ombre pad “Barn Door”, “Abandoned Coral”, “Spiced Marmalade”)
- Papers: scraps of white, red, yellow and orange card; The Paper Studio Value Pack “white”
- Embellishments: silk flowers (maker unknown); Hot off the Prss Autumn Brad Pack (812134)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas “Miracle Tape”