I can't think of anything brighter than lemon yellow and lime green so I made a card using stencils and those two Distress Oxide colors.
I started with a "topper", by blending "Squeezed Lemonade" on a 3 x 3" cut of Neena Solar White card. I heat dried that and then stenciled over it with Delicata "Good Glitz" ink. Using another stencil and GinaK "Amalgam Jet Black" ink, I stenciled my "sentiment. Once the inks were dire, I mounted the piece on a cut of metallic gold card and the on a piece of lime green card:
- Stencils: Stencil Girl by Lafleur “Art Deco Flowers” (M164) and "Boho Birds” (L628); Stampers Anonymous "Flourish" (THS032)
- Inks: Distress Oxide “Squeezed Lemonade” and "Twisted Citron"; Delicate “Golden Glitz”; GinaK “Amalgam Jet Black”
- Paper: Neena Solar White; scraps of metallic gold, lime green and lemon yellow cardstock; Parklane Paperie A2 "ivory" notecard (15919590)
- Adhesives: iCraft "Easy Tear Tape"
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, July 31, 2019 : "Anything Goes"
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday for July 2019: Tim Holtz products
- Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge, July 31, 2019: "Marvellous Metallics"