Sadly, I didn't have the same success so this card took several attempts and several discards before I came up with a background I could work with. Still not perfect (the stencils I used clearly needed some sort of reposition adhesive on the back to prevent bleed through - note to self, see if you can locate some!) but the worst blobs were such that strategic placement of embellishments would hide them.
I started with a card base made from Neena Solar White and a layered mandala stencil set from Birch Press. Each stencil layers was used with a different Lindy's Gang spray and the card was dried between sprayings:
- Stencils: Birch Press “Mandala” set
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Shadow Script #2” (662685)
- Inks: Lindy’s Gang Starburst Sprays “Bells of Ireland Green”, “Yellow Rose of Texas” and “Shabby Turbine Teal”; Lindy’s Gang Flat Fabio Spay “Raspberry Lemonade"
- Papers: Neena Solar White; cheddar yellow card base; scraps of white shimmer and black cardstock
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Chit Chat” stickers (TH92998); Neat & Tangled green sequins
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 sticker maker; Wendy Vecchi’s “Perfect Card Adhesive” (WVA62134); redLine 1/8” Embossing Tape