I am back to making cards this month after deviating and making some ATCs last month!
I searched everywhere for a stamp, stencils die or sticker in my stash that had the word "bravo" in it and found it in a Idea-ology sticker collection. That is what sent my design in a "patriotic" direction! I made a clean-and-simple card using Tim Holtz mini blueprints, Distress Markers and a few scattered sequins for bling to go with that sticker:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Mini Blueprints 2” (CMS146)
- Inks: Distress Markers “Iced Spruce”, “Blueprint Sketch”, “Barn Door”, and “Fossilized Amber”; Distress Oxides “Fossilized Amber”
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Small Talk - Occasions” (THS93245); Cousin Corp sequins “Royal” (134860) and “Red” (134820; “silver” sequins, make not known
- Papers: Golden Oaks Papers “sparkle-silver” (P1043); scraps of white and red
- Adhesives: 1/8” Red Line embossing tape; Distress Collage Medium