And since I seem to be in a monochromatic mood of late, I made the following card...
I started by taping off a premade A2 ivory notecard and painted the open area with Lindy's Squirts ("Emerald Eh?!") diluted with water:
Products used in the making of this card ere:
- Stamps: Altenew "Dotted Diamonds" (ALT3715)
- Inks: Versamark; Lindy's Gang "Starburst Squirt "Emerald Eh?!"; GInaK "Jelly Bean Green"
- Embossing Powders: GinaL "Fine Detail Gold"
- Papers: The Paper Studio A2 notecard "ivory" (225219); small whit tag
- Embellishments: Little Birdie "Floral Cafe - Grey" (CR35149); sparkly ribbon