I created a clean-and-simple St. Valentine's Day card using the "colors of love": red, pink and white. I die cut swags of flowers from red card and stamped a sentiment on a clean white circle of card using Archival Ink and a new sentiment stamp set. I trimmed layers of burgundy and pink card to place on a white notecard. Assembly of the pieces resulted in:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: "Sincere Sentiments" by Simon Clayton for Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine
- Dies: "Floral Garland" 2-in-1 die-cutting stencil by Sally Mountain for Quick Cards Magazine
- Inks: Archival "Vermillion"
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "white"; scraps of burgundy, pink and red card
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick