- Stamps: Altenew "Spring Daisies" set and "Sketchy Cities America 2" set
- Dies: Sizzix "Stitched Ovals" (661188) and Altenew Coordinating die set for "Spring Daisies"
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black" Distress "Scattered Straw" and "Tea Die"; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Creative Beginnings "Gold-regular"
- Embelishments: Offray Ribbon, 7mm in "Antique Gold"
- Papers: scraps of gold metallic and white card
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape; Xyron 500 sticker maker: SK Tool 3-D Dots
Seven Hills has a sketch challenge for April 2017:
I played around with dies and ribbon to get the basic sketch onto a card front. I then added some Altenew "Spring Daisies", popped up with foam dots, and a sentiment heat embossed in gold to complete this card:
Products used in the making of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017