I focused on shades of delft blue card stock that matched the top two colors in the palette I chose and also added white to go with the bottom one. I layered a blue square on a black base, attached a two-tone blue ribbon and then set about finding embellishments to decorate this panel. In my stash were a die-cut window frame and flower box in white and a street lamp in black that I received with an order from The Funkie Junkie Boutique i a small packet of freebies. The window box had me thinking flowers so I searched my Prima stash for flowers in blue and white, and tinted some of the white ones with a Distress Marker ("Stormy Sky") and a water brush. More blue card backed the window and a fussy cut Abyssinian cat in Archival "Jet Black" was added "inside" the window. I added a yellow piece of card to the back of the lamp, spritzed it with shimmer spray and doodled some contours on the lamp with a gold pen. I then set about layering my pieces.
- Stamps: Raintree @ DogStamps.com
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; Distress Marker "Stormy Sky"; Sanford Uniball Gel Impact pen "gold"; Psst! Sheer Shimmer Spritz "Sparkle"
- Papers: The Paper Company 12 x 12 "black" (23005); scrap yellow and white card; Authentique 6 x 6 "Freedom" (FRE 109) and "Abroad" (ABR014; die cuts from Funkie Junkie Boutique
- Embellishments: Pebbles Inc I KanDee ribbon "Baby Blue" (44017); Prima Flowers " Raelynn-Royal" (574802) and "Pura-Alexa" (5818458); Idea-ology "Big Chat" (TH93192)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick;, Glossy Acents