Well, I do, and I thought I'd try something different for me... a little scene building with a Seth Apter stamp set.
I started with a cut of Neena Solar white card and stamped three of the four images (cabin, tree and fence) from the stamp set in Archival Inks. I used a series of masks, a blending tool, and Distress Oxide Inks to create the snow and sky. I colored in the cabin with Distress Markers and added snowy touches with a white gel pen doodle and a wink of Stella clear gel pen. Finally, I stamped the fourth stamp image (flying geese) using Archival Ink:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Stampendous “Seth Apter Nature” (ASCR501)
- Inks: Archival “Potting Soil”, “Coffee”, “Shadow Are”, “Watering Can” and “Jet Black”; Distress Oxide “Tumbled Glass”, “Shaded Lilac” and “Stormy Sky”; Distress Markers “Tumble Glass”, “Pumice Stone”, “Walnut Stain” and “Frayed Burlap”; Sogno Unibazl “white: Wink of Stella “clear (999)
- Papers: Neena Solar White; Paper Studio card “kraft” (697201)
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “ChitChat” (TH92998) and “ChitChat - Seasonal” (TH93050)
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape