Well, My "sparkle" is more like "shine" but it is gold!
I started with an old envelope (saved from a stamp shipment, origin lost in the mists of time) that was white-and-gold foil striped:
I cut the envelope up, avoiding creases and wrinkles, and the end result determined my card size.
Next, I cut a piece of Neena Solar white and heat-embossed it with WOW! "Metallic Gold Rich" embossing powder to create my own gold card:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Mini-Doodle Greetings) (CMS287)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Stacked Archway” (662692)
- Inks: Versamark; Marvy Uchida “gold” marker
- Embossing Powders: WOW! “Metallic Gold Rich regular” (WC04R)
- Papers: gold foil-striped envelope; Neena Solar white; The Paper Studio notecard “ivory” (225219)
- Adhesives: Tombow permanent adhesive; EK Tools 3-D foam dots