I tried something new in this card - an embossing pen! And I embossed over a black image!
I started by stamping my image in Archival Black. Then I inked over selected parts of the image and embossed them with WOW! Embossing powders and glitter...
- Stamps: Peny Black "words sweet" (3796K)
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; Ranger "Emboss It" pen
- Embossing Powders: WOW! "Primary Apple Red Super Fine" (WH01SF), "Metalline Green Regular" (WG03R) and "Silver Hologram Sparkle Embossing Glitter" (WS11R)
- Papers: Neena Whit Solar 110 lb card; Soiree A2 card; scrap of glossy black card
- Embellishments "Idea-ology "Small Talk - Occasions" (TH93245)
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape