But I decided yesterday to get back on the challenge pony (is that the right phrase? I don't know...) and I took on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for April 6, 2020: "Add Some Texture"!
I started with Ranger's Opaguw Matter Texture Paste spread thinly through a stencil, with a sparkling of embossing powder on top:
I trimmed the panel down and layered it on a scrap of forest green cardstock, and then on an ivory card base:
- Stamps: Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi "Special Art" (SCS160)
- Stencils: Stencil Girl "Art Deco Sun - Repeating Corner" by Lafleur (M165)
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Old Town Crafts Inc. "Green Jewels"; GInaL "Fine Detail White"
- Papers: Neena Solar White; The Paper Studio A2 notecard "ivory" (225219); S.U! "Forest Green" (102365)
- Media: Ranger "Texture Paste Opaque Matte" (INK44444)
- Adhesives: iCraft "Easy Tear Tape"