We were traveling this past week and I didn't have any crafting materials with me that featured numbers so I had to wait until today after getting unpacked and wishing our weekend house-guests on their way. Because I had so little time to come up with something I went the simple route, inspired by the fact that my husband won a service award *and* best garden article certificate at the 2019 American Daylily Society national convention! This card is for him!
I started with a base using Distress Oxide inks, a blending tool and a shifter layering stencil on a cut of Neena Solar White:
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymus Layering Stencil "Shifter Stripe" (THS108)
- Inks: Distress Oxide nIks "Scattered Straw" and "Mustard Seed"; Sanford UniBall Gel pen "gold"
- Papers: Neena Solar White; Die Cut With A View Card Stack "Earth" (CM-012-00005)
- Embellishments: g.c.d Studio "Whoop De Doo" die cut chipboard (#117); Offray ribbon "oatmeal" (7599103); Hot Off the Prss Chocolate Monograms "Letters, Numbers and Things-ma-jigs" (HOTP3382); Idea-ology Remnant Rubs "Numbers" (TH93056), "ChitChat" stickers (TH92998), and "BIG CHAT" stickers (TH93192)
- Adhesives: ScorTape 1/8"; GInaK "Connect" glue