I started with the base card, using a pre-folded white card and cuts of metallic and gloss black card:
- I die-cut an oval from matte black card and adhered part of a “paper doll” which had been tinted with Distress Crayons. I edged the oval with white pen and “Brushed Pewter” Distress Crayon.
- I die-cut a raven and branch from gloss black card and words from silver card (which I had run through my sticker maker prior to die-cuttig).
- I edged the “steel” metallic rectangle with “Hickory Smoke” Distress Crayon.
After all this, I attached the oval (using foam squares), the words and the raven to complete my card:
- Dies: Sizzix Thinilts “Stitched Ovals” (661188), “Stitched Rectangles” (661189), “Feather & Ravens” (662376), and “Halloween Words - Script” (660957)
- Inks: Distress Crayons “Brushed Pewter”, “Hickory Smoke”, “Twisted Citron” and “Aged Mahogany”; Signo Uniball broad “white” pen
- Papers: Paper Reflections Greeting Cards “white” (GRC02116); Wausar Paper Metallic Cardstock Collection (46321 - “Excalibur Steel”, “Sparkling Merolt” and “Chalice Silver”); scraps of gloss black card
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Paper Dolls” (TH93555) and “Industrious Stickers - Gallery” (TH93199)
- Adhesives: Redline 1/8” embossing tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; black adhesive foam squares; Xyron 500 sticker maker