I decided to go back to a technique Tim Holtz taught way back in Creative Chemistry 101: Rusted Enamel! I started with a cut of Distress Mixed Media Heavystaock, and applied "Hickory Smoke" Distress Ink, Versamark; Ranger's super fine clear embossing powder, and "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink in the order Tim showed in his technique to get this background:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Going Somewhere" (CMS090)
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; Distress Ink "Hickory Smoke" and "Vintage Photo"; Versamark
- Dies: Sizzix BIGZ "Pipeliine" (661812)
- Embossing Powders: Ranger Superfine "clear" and Stamping' Up! "Vintage Verdigris"
- Papers: Paper Reflections "white" pre-folded card; Distress Mixed Media Heavystock (TDA53842); scraps of copper, steel, pale blue and very pale grey card
- Adhesives: ScorTape; Distress Collage Medium Matte