I was torn between a range of options from large to tiny! I was considering altering a Wendy Vecchi stamp album cover but it was huge and since I only have two sets of stamps so far that fit in it, I decided to wait a white. My other option was an ATC --- much small and it allowed me to ty ou a new die I got as a freebie, designed by Jennifer Ellory and included as a cover gift on Papercraft Inspiration Magazine (Issue 170, November 2017).
I started by using get die on scraps of two shades of green card stock. I coated the darker version with Versamark and added WOW! Embossing Glitter .I layered the two shapes, added a bow (maker unknown, in my flower stash) and a clipping sticker to a piece of silvery card:
- Dies: "Build-A-Wrath" by Jennifer Elroy
- Inks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW! Embossing Glitter "Spring Breeze" (WS83R)
- Embellishments: red sating bow with pearl; Idea-olgy "Clippings - Christmas" (THS93651)
- Papers: Marco's Paper ATC Assortment; scraps of green cardstock
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick