I pulled out three coordinating embossing glitters from my stash and some new-to-me stamps from Unity to create the following card. I chose three floral stamps and embossed each separately using Versamark Ink and the embossing glitters. I then added a sentiment in a coordinating shade of Distress Oxide Ink:
- Stamps: Unity "Flowers Galore"; WOW! "Starburst" (STAMPSET49)
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Oxide "Broken China"
- Embossing Glitters : WOW! Sparkles "Neptune" (WS177R), "Under the Sea" (WS125R), and "Nice Ice Blue" (WS35R)
- Papers: Neena Solar White; Hero Hues folded Cards "Sea Mixed" (PS571); scrap of Bazzill dark turquoise card
- Adhesives: iCraft "Easy Tear Tape"