" Foiling is very ‘en trend’ at the moment and there are so many texchniques that we can use to apply foil to our creations!"
I decided to combine the two challenges by revisiting a technique I have never had a lot of success with, and that is using sticky embossing powder with foil. I used 3 layering stamps - the first two with two of the colors of ink in the palette and the third with sticky powder to which I adhered gold foil. (This time, I had my foil ready and applied it as soon as I finished melting the powder, per the tips from Tim Holtz in it's use... Still not a complete transfer but it worked for this piece.)
- Stamps: Altenew “One Day At A Time” (ALT3126) and “Thank You Builder” (ALT3159)
- Inks: Altenew Crisp Dye Inks “Maple Yellow” and “Rubellite”; Versamark; GInaK “Amalgam”
- Embossing Powders: Ranger “Sticky”
- Papers: ParkLane Paperie A2 notecard “white” (15919608)
- Embellishments: WOW! Fab Foil “gold”