First, I used a large blank tag to trace and cut out a tag from shimmer paper. Second, I glued colored burlap to a medium blank tag. Finally, I stamped (and fussy cut) a small tag in Archival "Jet Black" on a white card stock scrap, using a Stamping' Up! set called "Too Terrific Tags". I colored the small tag with InkTense pencils.
I layered the three tags on a trimmed piece of Authentic paper and added some glittery and burlap flowers to complete a notecard:
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! "Too Terrific Tags"
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; InkTense pencils "Apple Green" (114) and "Poppy Red (0400)
- Embellishments: glittery flower (maker unknown); Paper Studio Spare Parts "Burlap Gem Flowers" (874214)
- Papers: Shimmer paper and burlap from Brutus Monroe Shimmer Elements 6 x 6 Paper Pad (BRU4192); scrap white card; Authentique 6 x 6 Bundle "Infused" (INF009); Paper Studio large and medium blank tags and value pack notecards white
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Multi Medium Matte