I pretty much decided to follow the sketch in a card (I don't scrapbook so a layout was out of the question), using the Altenew "Big world" stamp set, Altenew Crisp Dye Inks and my MISTI for the focal image and the sentiment. Die-cut gears from a Sizzix thinlits die set were used for the circular elements...
- Stamps: Altenew "Big World"
- Inks: Altenew Crisp Dye Inks "Sapphie", "Caribbean Sky" and "Forest Glades"
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits "Greahead" (661184)
- Papers: Paper Studio value pack notecards "white:, scrap white, metallic gold and metallic silver
- Adhesives: viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape" and Xyron 500 sticker maker