I started with Lesson 1 ("One Set, Three Looks"), but didn't have what I thought was an appropriate Christmas stamp to work with so I switched in mid-step to Lesson 3, which was "Combine Holiday & Non-Holiday Stamps". Basically, I used a non-holiday stamp set in the pattern demonstrated in the first part of Lesson #1.
- Stamps: Altenew "Layered Laurel" (ALT1877) and Stampers Anonymous "Christmas Classic" (CMS322)
- Inks: Altenew Crisp Dye Iks "Tropical Forest" mini set and "Sea Glass"; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW! Metallic Gold Regular" (WC04R)
- Papers: The Write Stock Value Pack "white"
- Embellishments: gold sequins
- Adhesives: Distress Collage Medium