First, I prepared two tags and a piece of cardboard (from a shipping box). The two tags will become the variant of the "Dimensional Dies":
Now I applied strips of collage glue to the edges of the tag and applied a gold foil sheet to add some glimmer:
I applied two neutral colors of Distress Crayon to the band to bring out the words... and tied the band to the card using a chunky strand of dark f=green yarn.
The final touch was using the same fibers that held the band as a tie at the top of the tag.
- Inks: Distress Ink "Walnut Stain"; Distress Spray Stains "Ground Espresso" and "Tarnished Brass"; Distress Crayons "Peacock Feathers", "Mermaid Lagoon", Twisted Citron", "Mustard Seed", "Chipped Sapphire", "Peeled Paint", "Fossilized Amber", "Picket fence" and "Antique Linen"
- Papers: Paper reflections medium tags "white"; Die Cut With A Vewi "Black & White Mat Stack", cardboard from a shipping box flap
- Dies: Alterations BIGZ "Festive Gent" (660034) and Thinlits "Mixed Media" (660220)
- Adhesives: Collage Glue Stick, Multi Medium Matte; Liquitex acrylic gesso
- Embellishments: Idea-ology Word Bands (TH9300) and EK Success "Adornments" fibers