I blended "Tumbled Glass" Distress Ink on another scrap of white card and stamped the free stamp (copyright Elizabeth Robinson) from the same issue of Craft Stamper in Archival "Jet Black". I fussy cut the seahorse, sprayed it with Psst! Sheer Shimmer Sprittz ("Sparkle"), and used Ranger's Collage Glue Stick to adhere it to the focal panel which I had cut from my background card and layered on a scrap of light turquoise card stock.
I stamped a sentiment from the Hero Arts set "Be Happy" (CL606) on the "Tumbled Glass" card scrap in Versamark and heat embossed with detail gold embossing powder. I cut the sentiment into two pieces to fit one of the strips for the sketch.
I cur a sheet of Bazzill mono "blue" card and scored it to make a 5 x 7" card base. I then assembled the card using the sketch as a guide, and added some coordinating sequins for some sparkle.
- Stamps: Heather's Stamping Heaven HSH 275 0; Craft Stamper magazine free stamp, copyright Elizabeth Robinson; Hero Arts "Be Happy (CS 606)
- Inks: Distress Inks ""Tumbled Glass", "Mermaid Lagoon", Cracked Pistachio"; Archival "Jet Black", Versamark
- Embossing Powders: UpTown gold detail
- Papers: Bazzill mono "blue"; scrap white card
- Embellishments: Doodlebug Sequins "Rainbow Assortment" (43268)
- Adhesives: VIva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; EK Tools 3-D foam dots; Ranger Collage Glue Stick: Glossy Accents