I decided I wanted to do something with modeling film and, while searching for my small stash of that product, I stumbled across some old Die Cut With a View Vellum Quote Stacks! Serendipity! Two "clear" products for the project!
First, I set about making a background by "smooching" Distress Inks and water on a piece of light tan card, cut to fit the front of my refolded white card. I matted the "smooched" result on a piece of pale turquoise card scrap and added some random tissue tape fragments to the edges:
- Stamps: Penny Black "Scroll Tapestry" (1992M)
- Dies/ Embossing Folders: BIGZ/Texture Fades "Feather Duo" (660237)
- Inks: Distress Ink: "Picket Fence",, "Old Paper", "Vintage Photo"; Adirondack Alcohol Inks " Willow", "Sail Boat Blue", "Botanical"; "; Adirondack "Pearl Fixative";Adirondack "Blending Solution"; Archival "Jet Black"
- Papers: The Paper Cpomapy Value Pack Card "white", scrap light tan and light turquoise card stock; Die Cut With a View Velum Stack "Sentiments"; Clearly For Art Modeling Film "clear"
- Embellishments: Idea-ology Tissue Tape "Jurneyman" (TH92912); Doodlebug Designs Inc Sequins "Rainbow Assortment"
- Adhesives: Glossy Accents; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"